I am a recovering SRE taking a break before starting the next thing. I previously worked as a staff engineer at BuzzFeed concentrating on systems operability, safety, and release engineering. During my time at BuzzFeed I also occasionally assisted the newsroom with cybersecurity and technology stories.
This is my technology-focussed blog. In my non-work time I love to cycle around NYC, read, and learn. If you want to contact me, please send me an email!
- BuzzFeed News Bylines
- Increment Magazine Security Edition 2018
- BuzzFeed Tech Bylines
- Kickstarter Tech Bylines
- Dev.to writing
- The Lead Developer NYC pre 2019 conference meetup
- Speaker at SRECon Americas 2019
- How We Built It Meetup February 2019
- Slides from a talk I gave at BrooklynJS on Homograph Attacks
- A talk on Node, AWS Lambda, and serverless functions I gave at NodeConf Barcelona
- Lightning talk I gave about learning at Monitorama (start at 6m07s)